Skip permit inc. hire of 4 lights and 6 cones.
10 working days notice for permit & it lasts for 28 days
Type of Waste:
Price includes 14 days rental, after this period there will be a charge of £10.00 per week or part thereof. Maximum hire 8 weeks.
SKIP COLLECTION & RENTAL
(Rental to be paid up front weekly/monthly)
The customer is required to contact us when they have finished with the skip to arrange collection. Our skip rates include 14 days rental, therefore the skip will be collected after this period unless we are contacted to discuss rental rates for a longer term agreement.
If they require the skip for a longer term our rates are £7.50 p/wk (Mon-Sun) or £30.00 p/mth
"Owner" means ROBERTS WASTE LTD
"Hirer" means the person or Company who hires the skip from the Owner.
"vehicle" means the vehicle which is delivering or collecting the skip which is the subject of the contract.
"Driver" means the driver of the vehicle.
"The Site" means the place where the skip is deposited on the directions of the Hirer.
The Owner enters into agreements for the hire of skips and disposal of contents upon the following conditions:
1. No agent or employee of the Owner is permitted to alter or to vary these conditions in any way or to give any consent thereunder, unless he is authorised in writing by the Owner so to do.
2. The Owner will use his best endeavours to comply with the Hirer's requirements but can accept no responsibility for failure to supply or for any delay in supplying skips which may be caused directly or indirectly by any circumstances beyond the Owner's control or any unforeseen or abnormal conditions or by any act or neglect on the part of the Hirer.
3. a) Except as specifically otherwise agreed in writing, the Owner shall be under no obligation to deposit the skip elsewhere than on a highway.
b) The Hirer shall keep the Owner indemnified against any claims, demand or penalty arising out of the presence of the skip on the site which could not have been made or inflicted had the skip not been placed on the site.
4. The Hirer shall direct the driver where to deposit or pick up the skip.
5. Where the driver is directed by the Hirer to deposit or pick up the skip on or from a site which is off the highway, the Owner shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Hirer for any damage howsoever caused whilst the vehicle is off the highway other than such as might have been caused by negligent driving on the part of the driver. Without prejudice to condition 3(b) the Hirer shall keep the Owner indemnified against any claim or demand which could not have been made had the driver not been so directed. The Hirer will compensate the Owner for any damage to the vehicle or the skip which would not have occurred had the driver not been so directed and which is not due to any negligent driving on the part of the driver.
6. The time allowed for depositing or picking up a skip is 10 minutes. If the vehicle is kept waiting longer than this after arrival the Hirer shall be liable for reasonable delay.
7. The Hirer shall ensure that all permissions required before skips can lawfully be deposited on the site including the permission required under the Highways Act 1980 has been or will be obtained before he directs the driver to deposit the skip.
8. The Hirer shall not move the skip without the consent of the Owner.
9. a) The Hirer is only to deposit into the skip inert and non-hazardous waste material. The Hirer is not to deposit or dispose into the skip any waste material which would cause contamination of soil or water or cause injury to the health of humans, animals or plant life.
b) If any such waste is deposited or disposed of by the Hirer then immediate notice is to be given by the Hirer to the Owner.
10. The Hirer shall ensure that from the time that the skip is deposited until it is picked up again by the Owner:-
a) It is properly sited in accordance with the permission given.
b) It is properly lighted during the hours of darkness with reflective or fluorescent material.
c) No fires are lit in it.
d) It is filled no higher than the top of its sides. - SKIPS MUST BE LOADED LEVEL
e) it suffers no damage except fair wear and tear.
f) If conditional permission is granted these conditions are to be complied with.
11. Notwithstanding the terms of Condition 10 it shall be the Owner's responsibility to ensure compliance with any condition imposed by a highway authority relating to the marking of the skip with reflective paint.
12. Except as specifically otherwise agreed in writing the Hirer shall fill the skip within the period of hire and shall inform the Owner in good time of 14 days, its
readiness for collection or replacement. If the hire period is exceeded, a rental charge will apply. The Rental Charge will be calculated on a daily basis until the skip is collected or exchanged.
13. The Owner shall ensure that the skip is clearly and indelibly marked with his name and telephone number or address.
14. The Owner will remove or reposition the skip if required at any time to do so by a Highway Authority or a Constable in uniform under section 140 of the Highways Act 1980.
15. Except as specifically otherwise agreed in writing the Owner agrees to dispose of the contents of the skip.
Waste streams NOT permitted:
Waste Management & Skip Hire
01278 457 598
01278 422 521
Haulage & Plant Hire
01278 422 521
S Roberts & Son
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.